Outdoor Ukulele (Formally the Plastic Uke on kickstarter) is a GO

April 3, 2013 by Tim

Last August I reported on a KickStarter project to make a plastic ukulele (Link HERE) Well it looks like it is a go and they are taking pre-orders!! $100 + Shipping, with a shipping date of April 22, 2013

Go here to get one before the list is too long. I already have mine on order.

7 thoughts on “Outdoor Ukulele (Formally the Plastic Uke on kickstarter) is a GO

1. Higuchi, Rodney says:

Thanks for the heads up.

I tried ordering one, but it didn’t want to accept my Visa Debit card (?).

I contacted Tim by email so I hope I can still order one and perhaps pay by PayPal.

Uncle Rod Higuchi
    [Violin-shaped UKULELE]

2. Kurt Siegel (ksiegel on UU) says:

Just ordered one, it took the visa debit card no problem.

What I don’t like is there is no order number on the receipt, and the text is a graphic that didn’t print, so I had to do a cut ‘n paste into my word processor.

3. Kurt Siegel (ksiegel on UU) says:

OK – email acknowledgement had an order number. I am # 34.

4. Chuck Proesel says:

I ordered today and did not see an order number anywhere, and I did not get an email acknowledgement.

5. Higuchi, Rodney says:

I’d go for the song circle… ☺

6. Joe Taga says:

Hi Jennifer

I’ll take the first scenario 2B tuners & Nygut strings. Can wait to get my old fingers on the Outdoor Ukulele!

ref: order # 250
    Joe Taga

P.S. Please notifiy me the shipping date.

7. T.Torres says:

I’m buying it. How much for 2 of them?